The following “General Rules Policy” applies to Ocoee River Jam.
- There is no seating at the venue. Bring lawn chairs and/or blankets or whatever you need to make yourself comfortable to enjoy some great musical talent.
- Pets are NOT allowed on Ocoee River Jam festival grounds, however service animals are always welcome as we see them as heros!!
- Children 12 and under are free with a paid adult admission.
- There is no ATM at the Festival. A “cash back” option is available at the Festival Grounds Ticket Booth at the Festival Front Gate. A convenience / processing fee of $5.00 will be charged with the use of the “cash back” option.
- Beverages and Festival Merchandise can only be purchased with cash.
- Many Games and Activities accept cash only.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted at the Ticket Gate.
- No outside food, drinks, coolers, camel packs, glassware, bottles or coolers are allowed inside the Festival grounds.
- Fire-arms, working or replica, including toy guns, are not permitted on Festival Grounds or in the Parking Areas without proper registration, licensing, and carrying permits.
- Baby Strollers, large bags, purses, camera bags, backpacks, cloaks, capes, and coats will be subject to inspection.
- All ticket prices include free parking and entrance into the festival.
- Trash and Recycle bins are located throughout the festival area. Please use accordingly while on the festival grounds.
Thank you appreciating our rules and for joining us once again for a great year!!