The following “General Rules Policy” applies to Ocoee River Jam.
- There is no seating at the venue. Bring lawn chairs and/or blankets or whatever you need to make yourself comfortable to enjoy some great musical talent.
- Pets are allowed on Ocoee River Jam festival grounds as long as they are leashed and under the owner’s control. Owners will be asked to leave the festival grounds if their pets show uncontrolled aggression or we find they have been left in a vehicle. Service animals are always welcome as we see them as heros!!
- Children 12 and under are free with a paid adult admission.
- There is no ATM at the Festival. A “cash back” option is available at the Festival Grounds Ticket Booth at the Festival Front Gate. A convenience / processing fee of $5.00 will be charged with the use of the “cash back” option.
- Beverages and Festival Merchandise can only be purchased with cash.
- Many Games and Activities accept cash only.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted at the Ticket Gate.
- No outside food, drinks, coolers, camel packs, glassware, bottles or coolers are allowed inside the Festival grounds.
- Fire-arms, working or replica, including toy guns, are not permitted on Festival Grounds or in the Parking Areas without proper registration, licensing, and carrying permits.
- Baby Strollers, large bags, purses, camera bags, backpacks, cloaks, capes, and coats will be subject to inspection.
- All ticket prices include free parking and entrance into the festival.
- Trash and Recycle bins are located throughout the festival area. Please use accordingly while on the festival grounds.
Thank you appreciating our rules and for joining us once again for a great year!!